Infographic A Migration Imperative With Windows 10 Enterprise-Grade Security
Microsoft® Windows® 10 delivers a familiar user experience along with major advancements that address key demands of IT professionals such as security and speed. Learn more about the security features of Windows 10 and how migration is becoming vital to businesses.
Accessibility note: The infographic is translated below the graphic.
Infographic text included for screen readers:
A Migration Imperative With Windows 10 Enterprise-Grade Security
The sunset of Windows 7 and 8.1 security support are making Windows 10 migration a business imperative.
Cyber environments are unpredictable. Safeguarding your network isn’t just about drawing a line in the sand. Windows 10 takes an advanced approach — targeted, proactive, uncompromising.
Total device protection
- Hardware-to-software coordination ensures performance before issuing the “all systems go” command.
Always up-to-date OS with Windows as a Service
- Dual-powered pre-launch device and software protection
- Cryptoprocessor for key encryption and storage
Threat resistance and mitigation
- Fortified and strategic intelligence tools anticipate and outmatch potential threats before an incident occurs.
Device-level firewall protection
- Browsing defense and screening for online activity
- Cutting-edge anti-virus software and application guards
- Cloud-based detection, investigation and instant attack response
- Data is currency — a valuable asset that requires the systematic security capabilities offered in Windows 10.
Pioneering identification, authentication and credential protection
- Business data encryption and storage plus wiping capability
The forces at work
With Windows 10 you gain a suite of solutions:
- Windows Defender
- Microso¬ft Edge®
- Windows Information Protection
- Windows Hello™
- Credential Guard
- BitLocker To Go®
- Device Guard
- Windows as a Service
- UEFI Secure Boot
- Windows Defender Application Guard
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Windows Firewall
- Windows Trusted Boot
Don’t delay. Insight can help you adopt Windows 10 before support ceases in 2020. Contact us today to get help with your migration.